Betafi is building a next-generation platform to democratize user research and help product teams to co-create with their customers.
We empower organizations to understand their target customers and build usable interfaces with delightful UX by integrating research directly into their product development cycles, with fast turnarounds from finding the right participants to arriving at actionable insights.
About this Role
As our Founding Designer, you will build and evolve the visual design and overall user experience of the Betafi Platform across our web dashboard, live video toolkit, and mobile experiences.
- Conceptualize and design high-impact roadmap features such as our insights dashboard and async research experience across desktop and mobile.
- Build the design system for the Betafi platform with a diligent eye for usability and impeccable visual design.
- Conduct product discovery research, concept and usability testing with Betafi, dogfooding our way to research nirvana!
- Collaborate with the rest of our small, growing team across business and engineering to communicate, prioritize, and ship your design dreams.
What makes you a great fit:
- #1 You are a generalist practitioner with solid visual design skills and familiarity with modern screen design tools like Figma and Adobe XD.
- #2 You enjoy talking to customers (fellow designers, researchers, and product folks), taking in feedback, and iterating on the product (but don't have to be an expert researcher).
- #3 You have ~5-7 years of experience designing software interfaces, ideally for SaaS tools or consumer-facing digital products.
- #4 You are excited to start as an individual contributor with the potential to grow into a leadership role over time: help with hiring and onboarding other designers to the team, providing mentorship to junior staff in the future as we ramp up the business.
Bonus/nice to have: